Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Dukes of Hazard Have Nothing on Mama!

Holy Frigid Snowballs!
Well, Wal-Mart was not nearly as horrific as I had intended. I did have to brave it by myself though, since the hubby is working late. L Sad. I really hate when he has to work late, but he just has one of those types of jobs…people have to have water I suppose. Dang needy people. Ha! I can’t wait for him to be home though. The boys and I are having pizza and then they are going to get warm baths and a bedtime story and call it an early night. The Mama is going to work on some laundry, and make a nice big cup of hot cocoa and wait for Daddy to get home so we can get snowed in together. J
Luckily at Wal-Mart there were still ample amounts of eggs, diapers, baby food, and chocolate chip cookies. Because let’s face it, if we didn’t have those things, being snowed in would not nearly be as fun as it should be. There were a ton of people though, which I expected. I almost got run over twice by electric carts, and I got a couple of really snotty looks from people who had NO right to be giving those looks when they hovered in front of the tortillas for five stinking minutes! Finally after getting all of my loot I hauled myself and the boys out to the car where, coincidentally some jack-wagon had parked SO close to the passenger side of my car I had to Dukes of Hazard the baby into his car seat.
So this brings me to my question of the evening. What do you do when you have your hands full and you are attempting to get into your car and someone has parked too close to you? Do you gently prop your car door open against their car and attempt to slide in? Do you get furious and door-ding the heck out of their car and call it a day? I want to know what other people do, especially when you have your kids with you! So comment down below and let me know what’s really going on in those parking lots!
The new episode of Teen Mom comes on tonight…I have a feeling a blog will stem from that as well…keep your eyes open for new ones, and remember to follow me on twitter!!! @JackNFishersMom

No comments:

Post a Comment