Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ask Ashley! The Introduction!

So this was an idea created by one of my good friends Taryn, as a cure for my horrendous writer’s block!

I am going to start doing a weekly blog based on questions my readers ask me on my Facebook page, Twitter account, snail mail, smoke signals – whichever!

Hopefully I will be getting enough followers, and questions that I can make it more of an “three times a week” post, so we shall see!

Basically here is how it is going to work –

Step One. You, the reader, will leave me a comment on Facebook with whatever it is you’re curious about. I am willing to give advice, hilarious opinions, outside of the box solutions, anything you need…except money, because that stuff is hard to come by! But if I had it, I’d probably give it out too.

Step Two. I, the writer, will respond in the “Ask Ashley!” Blog post of the week! I’m planning on addressing 2 to 3 issues in each particular blog, unless they seem to be rather lengthy topics, THEN I will address them separately!

Sounds easy enough right??

BUT! There is a deadline! Because I am a mom of two boys and I have a husband and a work-life, and somewhat of a regularly scheduled life, I can’t be blogging all day every day, although I’d like to…wouldn’t that be the best job ever!?

So I am going to post “Ask Ashley” ON FRIDAYS. Not Saturdays, not Wednesday Mornings…but FRIDAY. Every Friday. So I am going to stop considering questions for that Friday on WEDNESDAY! Any questions that come in AFTER Wednesday, will roll over to the next weeks blog. Are you still there? Or did I lose you?

Let’s Recap.

Ask Ashley will be posted every FRIDAY.
Questions & Topic Requests have to be posted to MY Facebook or Twitter by WEDNESDAY.
If you post a comment on my Facebook Thursday morning, don’t expect to see it until the next week’s blog.

I’m only one woman and I just can’t handle the pressure. Just kidding, but seriously, don’t do that. J

Easy peasy rice and cheesy right?!

I’m really excited to get this started! Which MEANS! Tomorrow will be our first ever “Ask Ashley!” Blog! Yay! It’s going to be a doozey! So make sure you check back in to read it!

And if you aren’t already…you know the drill…follow me on Twitter @JackNFishersMom

No comments:

Post a Comment