Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Extra! Extra! Blog All About It!


So…once again, in true Ashley fashion – I have failed to keep up with blogging on a consistent basis. *Sigh* I know, I know. BUT…in my defense, since the last blog I posted before "Chicken Sandwich." A LOT of stuff has happened, I mean a lot a lot. And not just, “Oh I started doing this, and Fisher did this,” but BIG things. So where do I start…

Let’s see…we moved back to Bentonville, I left my job at Lindsey and started a new chapter with Sam’s Club, we found out I was pregnant, moved into the house I grew up in, Sean legally adopted Jack, my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, my grandfather remarried and moved away, and we just recently added baby Miles to the crowd two weeks and 5 days ago!

Oh and we got a dog. Badger.

-Insert overly dramatic inhale here-

A lot to take in right? I didn’t really realize HOW much had happened in the past year until I put pen to paper.

Don’t fret – each of these monumental life events will get their own blog explaining everything into further detail…but for now I have three little boys that require my attention :)

Remember if you aren’t already following me on Twitter – do so now! @JackNFishersMom

No comments:

Post a Comment