Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cloudy Day Picture Dump

So I realized this morning that I have some pictures on my camera from this weekend that I need to post on here along with some other random pictures I will post as I get to them! So you can expect a few photo dumping sessions to occur over the next few days I’m sure! In the mean time, enjoy!
Jack decided he wanted to change Fisher’s diaper…he later discovered he didn’t want to! LOL

Whee! Going down the slide!!

Fisher was really ‘digging’ the sandbox...bad joke...bad haha

Just Jack…chillaxin’

When…when when when did he get so big and grown up?!

Tall skinny boy on the slide is MINE?! No way…

Rock climbing

Mom, I need another star…they’re so delicious

Lake Fayetteville!

Grandma and Grandpa came!

Who has Fisher!? Grandma does!

Thinking….

Everyone loves grandbabies!

Whew! That’s all I have for now! I will be posting more later on today once I get the boys down for naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment